BECAUSE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES ARE BUILT ON SOLID FOUNDATIONS
Contact James Corlett
Thoughtful and robust commercial agreements underpin well-run and profitable businesses. We understand both how important it is to get the deal done and the importance of getting it right.
Our success as dealmakers relies on our ability to cut through the noise and focus on key issues, fast. Our focus is to work with you on the practical steps to take to minimise risk and maximise value.
While we are known for expertise in a number of areas particularly retail, franchising and technology, we advise on a broad range of agreements including outsourcing, technology transfer and licensing, supply chain management and intellectual property.
Our breadth of experience helps to provide you with the right solution. We provide a bespoke service for clients and do not have a one-size-fits-all approach to what we do. If it is complex, material to you or your business or you need to make an informed commercial decision, then come to us: we do thoughtful and experienced.
The team have the commercial and technical experience to know what works and what doesn’t, and how to negotiate practically and with confidence and strength, minded that mutual solutions create positive outcomes for everyone involved.
Our team advises clients on the full remit of commercial work including:
- Supply, purchasing and manufacturing agreements
- Franchising, agency, distributorship and multi-channel strategies
- Consumer contracts and terms and conditions
- Sales, marketing, sponsorship, advertising and promotion agreements
- Joint ventures, co-operation and collaboration agreements, strategic partnerships
- Procurement, logistics and outsourcing arrangements
- Licensing, research, development and exploitation agreements
- Data Protection and privacy